Now it's time for Erasmus+ traineeship!
WHAT TO DO:
1. Proof your language proficiency at least at B1 level (the commonly known certificate, native speaker, a student of studies in English)
2. Find a company /university in the EU or an associated country that will accept you for two - month internship at least.
3. Send to IRO a contact data form if you want to do an internship during the holidays. If you are interested in other term than holiday please deliver documents a month before the planned training.
1. Erasmus+ grant from 500 to 600 EUR per month.
2. Additional support for students receiving a social scholarship at SGGW.
3. Travel financing from 600 PLN to 1500 PLN.
4. A unique and unforgettable experience.
Detailed information are published at our website: https://www.sggw.pl/en/international-cooperation_/information-for-students/internships-abroad/internships-in-erasmus-program
IRO SGGW build 8, room 14 &15
tel: 22 5931051/56