What does it mean?
SGGW meets the criteria set by the European Commission and despite the pandemic, we are not giving up student exchange, and we are constantly developing, looking for new opportunities.
What does the granted ECHE Card entitle to?
The ECHE Card entitles us to apply for funds for activities that University can implement in the Erasmus+ programme, i.e. mobilities for students and employees and participation in educational projects. The Erasmus+ programme has been for many years an important support for implementing the internationalization policy of our University.
What are our plans for the Erasmus+ programme for 2021-2027?
- More activities to ensure the use and promotion of digital mobility management tools and agreements with partner universities
- Increased use of blended mobility - online and in university/institution
- Promoting environmentally friendly practices in all programme activities
- Promotion of participation in the programme by former and current participants - students and employees
- New opportunities for PhD students
Erasmus 2021-2027 will be more digital, more innovative and eco-friendly. We are glad that SGGW students and incoming students have the opportunity to participate in the programme for the next 6 years!