In connection with preventing COVID-19 spread among the SGGW community, the Rector of the Warsaw University of Life Sciences announces the following:
- Suspended are all open events, as referred to scientific, sport and artistic events, including classes.
- Suspended are international business trips and participation in conferences.
- The arrival of foreign guests to the Warsaw University of Life Sciences is suspended.
- The accommodation of new people in student dormitories is suspended, as well as there is an absolute ban on visiting external guests.
- All forms of classes for students, doctoral students, and post-graduate students are canceled, with the exception of classes conducted remotely.
- Heads of teaching units will announce a list of lectures and classes that will be conducted online or in another electronic form.
Ordinance No. 18 of the Rector of the Warsaw University of Life Sciences (SGGW) of 11 March, 2020 regarding "Prevention of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus spread among the community of the Warsaw University of Life Sciences"
The following changes shall become effective on 12th March.