This prestigious list includes researchers whose papers have been cited most often by other authors in their disciplines and sub-disciplines. Among nearly 160,000 scientists from all over the world, there are seven from the Warsaw University of Life Sciences.
- The late Prof. dr. hab. Piotr Lewicki - former employee of the Faculty of Food Sciences
- Prof. dr. hab. Hazem M. Kalaji – Institute of Biology
- Dr. hab. Marek Kieliszek – Institute of Food Sciences
- Dr. inż. Sabina Galus - Institute of Food Sciences
- Prof. dr. hab. Stanisław Karpiński - Institute of Biology
- Dr. Joanna Zarzyńska – Institute of Veterinary Medicine
- Prof. dr hab. Tomasz Stadejek – Institute of Veterinary Medicine
The ranking is a comprehensive assessment of the scientific achievements of researchers from around the world according to the bibliometric index (the so-called C-score), including the number of independent citations, the Hirsch index, and the place and role of the author among the co-authors.
The complete list of 159,683 scientists can be found here.