Competition rules for WULS students
Poster project promoting the Erasmus + programme
1. The competition is organized by the International Relations Office by the Warsaw University of Life Sciences. The competition is carried out in the field of science and culture.
2. The purpose of the competition is to promote the Erasmus programme. The competition consists in creating a poster project promoting the Erasmus programme - encouraging WULS students to study abroad and internships.
3. The competition is intended for current WULS students.
4. The participant may submit a maximum of one poster.
5. Applications for the competition along with the poster project should be sent to the email address: email@example.com by November 13, 2019, providing the following data: name, surname, WULS department, email address and phone number. Please send the poster in pdf format or any other graphic format.
6. Posters received by the organizer after the deadline will not be qualified for the competition.
7. The winner / winners of the competition are selected by the organizer.
8. The competition entries will be evaluated on the basis of reference to the topic of Erasmus promotion, ingenuity and attractiveness. The graphic quality / resolution of the poster enabling large format printing is also important.
9. As part of the competition, the first place winner will receive a main prize and will be additional prizes for taking second and third place.
10. The winner of the first place will receive a prize in the form of a PLN 500-worth travel voucher for a flight.
11. Vouchers for cultural events with a value of up to PLN 100 and PLN 80 are provided for taking second and third place respectively.
12. The awarded poster will be distributed by the organizer in printed and electronic form.
13. The competition results will be published on November 15, 2019 on the WULS International Relations Office 's website.
14. The winners will be notified by email.
15. By taking part in the competition, you agree to the processing and publication of your personal data by the organizer for the purposes of the competition.
16. The participant who enters the competition declares that the content they use on the poster does not violate the rights of third parties, personal rights, and does not contain content contrary to public policy and moral rights.
17. The organizer reserves the right to change these rules.
18. The organizer reserves the right not to select a winner.
19. No appeal can be made against the evaluation of competition entries.
20. In matters not covered in these rules, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.