Open call for the LUKASIEWICZ SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (supervised by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education) dedicated to MSc degree programs in Polish/English language in the field of natural, technical, agricultural, veterinary sciences and forestry (fields represented at WULS-SGGW).
LSP offers: scholarship of 1500 PLN/month (for a max. 12 months in the particular academic year).
- in the first year of studies, monthly scholarship is increased by 500 PLN to cover the costs of settling in Poland,
- in the last year of studies the last monthly scholarship is increased by 500 PLN to cover the costs connected with MSc thesis.
Application deadline: 11 of May 2018, 3pm CET
- citizenship of the one of the following countries: Angola, Chile, Ethiopia, Philippines, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Colombia, Mexico, Myanmar, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Tanzania, Vietnam,
- graduates of first cycle programmes (completed no earlier than in 2014) or students of the last year of first cycle programmes in the academic year 2017/2018 in the following areas of study: sciences, natural sciences, technical sciences, agricultural, forestry and veterinary sciences,
- no magister (Master’s) or magister inżynier (Master of Science) degree,
- certificate confirming proficiency in English of at least B2 level,
- neither graduates nor students of Polish higher education institutions.
Requested documents (in Polish / English):
- scan of the passport,
- ID photo,
- description of the proposed master's thesis,
- copy of the first study cycle degree diploma along with the supplement, or in the case of last year students of the first study cycle program, a certificate of the grades obtained in the last exam session and the planned date of graduation,
- copy of the certificate confirming knowledge of English at least at level B2,
- medical certificate stating that there are no contraindications to take up studies in the chosen field of study (issued no earlier than September 1, 2017).