- MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMMES (SECOND CYCLE STUDIES)
The following documents should be submitted by accepted Candidates (after admission results):
1) Signed application form with a current photograph attached (print-out from Candidate Service System)
2) Certified by SGGW: Copy (the original document must be presented) of higher education diploma entitling to undertake second cycle studies (Master's degree) in the country of its issue. Document must be legalized or legalization must be replaced by an apostille certificate attached to it --> read more about legalization
3) Certified by SGGW: Copy (the original document must be presented) of transcript of grades issued with the higher education diploma (a specification including the subjects taken, number of hours and grades). Document must be legalized or legalization must be replaced by an apostille certificate attached to it --> read more about legalization
4) Copy of document confirming the knowledge of English (the original document must be presented) --> READ MORE
5) Copy of valid passport (page with photo) or other document confirming the identity of the candidate (the original document must be presented)
6) Medical statement translated into Polish, certifying that there are no contraindications to undertake studies at the chosen field of study. After admission, the accepted canditate is directed by the Faculty authorities for additional medical examinations to the occupational medicine doctor at the Polish medical facility
7) 1 up-to-date photographs in accordance with requirements for the Polish ID (format 35 mm (width)/45 mm (height)) and the same digital photograph (resolution 236 x 295 pixels) attached to the application in Candidate Service System
8) Copy of document confirming an insurance --> READ MORE
9) Copy of certificate from consulate confirming Polish descent or Polish Charter, if the candidate holds one (the original document must be presented).
10) Translation into Polish of documents issued in languages other than Polish or English --> READ MORE
At the request of the Recruitment Committee Candidate is required to present the Recognition Statement issued by Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange including information confirming that the diploma gives the right to apply to second cycle studies (Master's degree).
Procedure is described at: https://nawa.gov.pl/en/recognition/how-to-obtain-a-recognition-statement
In cases of higher education, legalization is required.
Legalization is carried out by:
1) Polish consul in the country where diploma was issued or in the country in which educational system a university operates;
If a diploma was issued by a country – party to the Hague Convention of 5th October 1961 abolishing the Requirement for Legalisation for Foreign Public Documents, a diploma must be submited along with the Apostille attached to it. Check if the country in which the certificate was issued is a party to the Hague Convention: