Please note! Documents listed below must be translated into Polish. The translation should be made or certified by a person entered on the list of sworn translators by the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Poland, or a person registered as a sworn translator in any EU, OECD or EEA member state, or the consul of the Republic of Poland having jurisdiction with respect to the state in the territory of which, or in the education system of which, the given certificate was issued, or a diplomatic representative or consular office of the state in the territory of which, or in the education system of which, the given certificate was issued, accredited in the Republic of Poland.
List of documents:
1. Signed application form with a current photograph attached (print-out from Candidate Service System).
2. Certified by SGGW: Copy (the original document must be presented) of secondary school leaving certificate – document entitling to undertake studies in the country of its issue, recognized in Poland by operation of law or under an international agreement, or by way of administrative decision issued by a Education Superintendent -> READ MORE
3. Administrative decision of Polish Educational Superintendent on the recognition of a secondary school leaving certificate obtained outside the Republic of Poland for a document confirming secondary education and the right to apply for admission to higher education (does not apply to certificates recognized by operation of law or under an international agreement) --> READ MORE
4. Legalization or apostille of the secondary school leaving certificate obtained outside the Republic of Poland (does not apply to certificates recognized by operation of law or under an international agreement) --> READ MORE
5. Certificate includeing information concerning the right to continue education at the next level in the country in which educational system a school operates, including the right to apply to higher education institution and the scope of rights appertaining. The aforementioned documents should be issued or certified by the school or educational institution which issued the certificate or they should be certified by educational authorities of the country which issued the certificate or in which system of education the school operates (does not apply to certificates recognized by operation of law or under an international agreement).
6. Copy of the document confirming the knowledge of English (the oryginal document must be presented) --> READ MORE
7. Copy of a valid passport (page with photo) or other document confirming the identity of the candidate (the original document is to be presented).
8. Medical statement translated into Polish, certifying that there are no contraindications to undertake studies at the chosen field of study. After admission, the accepted canditate is directed by the Faculty authorities for additional medical examinations to the occupational medicine doctor at the Polish medical facility.
9. 1 up-to-date photographs in accordance with requirements for the Polish ID (format 35 mm (width)/45 mm (height)) and the same digital photograph (resolution 236 x 295 pixels) attached to the application in Candidate Service System.
10. Copy of the document confirming insurance - read more.
11. Copy of certificate from consulate confirming Polish descent or Polish Charter, if the candidate holds one (the original document must be presented).
12. Translation into Polish of documents issued in languages other than Polish or English --> READ MORE