Recruitment calendar - first cycle studies - Organic Agriculture and Food Production:
|from June ... to July ...
||until midnight (00:00)
- registration at the Candidate Service System (opening the recruitment system - June 1)
- choice of the field of study
- entering the results/grades (school-leaving exam) and other missing data in the registration form,
- deadline for attaching to the Candidate Service System the following application documents:
- English language certificate - at least level B2
- secondary school leaving certificate with Legalization or apostille (does not apply to certificates recognized by operation of law or under an international agreement) - READ MORE.
- medical certificate
- passport copy
- translation into Polish of documents issued in languages other than Polish or English
- the deadline for paying the recruitment fee
|...th of July
announcement of qualification results
from July ... to July ...
(except Saturday and Sunday)
submission of original documents by candidates qualified for admission to study:
Biuro Spraw Studenckich (building 8) ul. Nowoursynowska 161, Warsaw