RECOGNITION OF THE HIGHER EDUCATION DIPLOMA OBTAINED ABROAD AS EQUIVALENT TO THE RELEVANT POLISH HIGHER EDUCATION DIPLOMA AND PROFESSIONAL TITLE
WULS-SGGW carries out the recognition procedure referred to in art. 327 section 4 of the Act of Law on Higher Education and Science , at the request of the person concerned and on the terms and conditions set out in the Decree No. 3 of the Rector of the Warsaw University of Life Sciences of 5 February 2020 regarding the procedure for recognition of higher education diplomas obtained abroad by the Warsaw University of Life Sciences
The application for recognition of a higher education diploma obtained abroad as equivalent to a relevant Polish diploma and professional title shall be submitted to the Vice-Rector for Didactic Activity through the Office for Student Affairs at SGGW (ul. Nowoursynowska 166, building 8).
The application submitted by the Applicant shall be accompanied by:
- An application form - download
- a higher education diploma;
- documents enabling assessment of the course of studies, learning outcomes obtained, and duration of studies (transcript of grades covering the whole course of study);
- a certificate, diploma or other document on the basis of which the Applicant has been admitted to studies;
- a statement of the Applicant about the place and date of birth.