Internship dates: from
February 2019 until May 2019
June 2019 until September 2019
Working hours: full-time (35 hours / week)
Placement students will have:
- free gym membership & free membership to various clubs & societies.
Placement students may wish to take part in:
- International Student activities which include – trips to scenic parts of Ireland at weekends, International themed parties, enter various competitions.
Placement students will have access to free English classes.
Responsibilities may include:
- Preparing excel databases with full details of incoming students
- Contact with International students and International coordinators through email
- Daily contact with International students at Athlone IT
- Promoting International Society events
- Completion of Certificates of Attendance for students
- Responding to enquiries regarding study opportunities for International students
- Introduction to the college campus for new students
- Updating of records for existing EU and Non-EU students
- Monitoring of front desk at International Office when other staff not available
- Day to day filing and general office duties
- Internet research regarding new partners from all over the world
- Administrative tasks
· Very good knowledge of English
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access
· Good level of organisational and communication skills
How to apply?
Applications, including a CV and a motivation letter, should be sent by e-mail to the following: Jackie Cunnane, International Coordinator. Email address: email@example.com
Praktyki mogą zostać sfinansowana w ramach programu Erasmus+, zgodnie z obowiązującymi na SGGW zasadami
Osoby zainterewoane prosimy o kontakt z Biurem Współpracy Międzynarodowej SGGW.
tel: 22 5931051