For full degree students and staff of WULS-SGGW
Project ALFABET, Erasmus Munduse Program allows mobility of BSc, MSc, PhD students and staff of WULS-SGGW at the Asian partner universities:
ALFABET provides grantees with insurance, flight tickets and scholarship:
* WULS-SGGW candidates are considered as TG1.
** neither European nor third-country students can benefit from a second scholarship for the same type of mobility under another project under the EMA2-STRAND1. Furthermore, candidates cannot benefit from more than one mobility activity within the same project.
Term of mobility: fall semester 2017/2018
* staff grantees can use a grant in any period provided that mobility will not exceed 30.06.2018.
- nationals of EU,
- WULS-SGGW student / staff status,
- completed at least one year of studies - BSc students.
- Application form,
- Transcript of records,
- Motivation letter,
- Recommendation letter,
- Language certificate,
- Copy of passport,
- Research proposal - in case of PhD,
- Teaching proposal - in case of staff,
- Pre-acceptance letter - in case of PhD and staff.
- Submission of online application (until 06.01.2017),
- Interview (01-02.2017),
- Results (04.2017),
- Declaration of acceptance (05.2017),
- Mobility (08/09.2017).
Application period: www.alfabet-em.cz: 19. 10. 2016 - 06. 01. 2017
Detailed information are available here.
Ewelina Belkiewicz, 22 5931045