NCHU-WULS exchange is a student exchange program in the frame of Bilateral Agreement between Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW and National Chung Hsing University in Taichung, Taiwan, offering one or two-semester educational program.
Under the NCHU-WULS exchange, students are provided with accommodation and a monthly scholarship paid in the local currency which is an equivalent to US$ 250. Examination fee, entrance fee and tuitions are waived. Travel expenses are covered by students.
- undergraduate or graduate students enrolled at NCHU
- completion of at least 1 year of study at NCHU
- nomination through International Office of NCHU
Number of exchange students: max. number is 2 exchange students for one academic year
- Fall semester (October – February)
- Spring semester (February – June)
Max. length of stay is 5 months.
Nomination deadline: 31.10.2016 (for the spring semester 2016/2017)
30.06.2017 (for the fall semester 2017/2018)
- Application form with attached photo (NCHU-WULS Application Form)
- Confirmation of student status issued by the Home Institution
- Official Transcript of Academic Records (translated into English) issued by the Home Institution
- Draft of ECTS study plan – Learning Agreement (at least 30ECTS)
- English language certificate (min. B2 level)
- Motivation letter
- Copy of passport
Application package should be sent through the International Office of the Home Institution to the following postal address:
International Relations Office Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW 166 Nowoursynowska Str., 02-787 Warsaw, Poland