NCHU-WULS exchange is a BSc/MSc student exchange program in the frame of Bilateral Agreement between Warsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW and National Chung Hsing University in Taichung, Taiwan, offering one or two-semester educational program.
Under the NCHU-WULS exchange, students are provided with accommodation and a monthly scholarship paid in the local currency which is an equivalent to US$ 250. Examination fee, entrance fee and tuitions are waived. Travel and visa expenses and are covered by students.
- BSc and MSc students enrolled at NCHU,
- completion of at least 1 year of study at NCHU,
- nomination through International Office of NCHU.
Number of exchange students:
Max. number is 2 exchange students for 5 months.
- Fall semester (October – February)
- Spring semester (February – June)
|for fall semester||the end of October|
|for spring semester||the end of June|
- Application form with attached photo (NCHU-WULS Application Form),
- Confirmation of student status issued by NCHU,
- Official Transcript of Academic Records (translated into English) issued by NCHU,
- Draft of ECTS study plan (Learning Agreement, 30ECTS)
- English language certificate (min. B2 level),
- Motivation letter,
- Copy of passport.
Application package should be sent through the International Office of NCHU to the following postal address:
International Relations Office Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW 166 Nowoursynowska Str., 02-787 Warsaw, Poland
|SGGW (BWM bud. 8, pok. 20)||NCHU (Office of International Affairs)|
Ms. Chrisitna Cheng