About 300 students from 8 countries and 130 representatives from European Universities will take part in the conference, among them rectors, vice-rectors, deans, and professors from German, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, Austrian and Czech universities.
13-14.11.2014: Meeting of ELLS universities staff the programme: http://ells2014.sggw.pl/pages/ells_programme/
14-15.11.2014: Student conference from ELLS universities the programme: http://ells2014.sggw.pl/pages/ells_programme_2/
EuroLeague for Life Sciences is an organization that unites the leading Life Sciences Universities in Europe:
- Warsaw University of Life Sciences, Poland
- Wageningen University, the Netherlands
- University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences in Vienna, Austria,
- Czech University of Life Sciences in Prague, Czech Republic
- University of Hohenhaim, Germany
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Sweden
- University of Copenhagen, Denmark
and in the world:
- Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, USA,
- China Agricultural University, China
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Food and Environment, Jerusalem
- Lincoln University, New Zealand
Universities cooperate in the field of natural resource management, agricultural and forestry sciences, life sciences, food science and the science of the environment.
The aim of ELLS is to design and conduct joint research and didactic programmes, facilitating the mobility of students and teachers by simplifying the procedures and providing high quality teaching.