APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMMES (SECOND CYCLE STUDIES):
Application for Master's degree (second cycle studies) at Warsaw University of Life Sciences may be done via e-mail. It is the first step of admission procedure obligatory for all candidates. This procedure excluding application for Master's degree (long cycle studies) at the field of study in Veterinary Medicine.
- Submission of applications
At the stage of submitting application the following documents are required:
- Signed application form (Attachment No. 1) with a photograph attached;
- Original or certified copy of higher education diploma (a copy of the original certified with the seal of the institution/university that has issued it.), together with supplement/transcript of records (a specification including the subjects taken, number of hours and grades), entitling to undertake second cycle studies in the country of its issue. The Diploma must be legalized or legalization must be replaced by an apostille certificate attached to it;
- Copy of secondary school leaving certificate – document entitling to undertake studies in the country of its issue. On request the applicant is obliged to provide legalization or apostille;
- CV in Polish or English;
- Copy of document confirming the knowledge of English (Attachment No. 3);
- Copy of certificate from consulate confirming Polish descent or Polish Charter, if the candidate holds one;
- Copy of valid passport or other document confirming the identity of the candidate (the original document is to be presented upon arrival);
- Translation into Polish of documents issued in languages other than Polish or English. The translation shall be made or certified by the Polish Consul or by a Polish sworn translator entered into the list of sworn translators of Polish Ministry of Justice.
Detailed information on legalization is to be found on the webpage of Ministry of Science and Higher Education:
The documents should be sent to:
Biuro Spraw Studenckich (Office of Students’ Affairs)
Szkoła Główna Gospodarstwa Wiejskiego w Warszawie
E-mail address: email@example.com
with the title: “REKRUTACJA – ENROLLMENT”
- Consideration of application
Applications are considered by the Dean of the Faculty and Rector for Didactics, who will decide whether or not the Candidate will be accepted.
- Admission results
WULS - SGGW will inform the Candidates about the decision on acceptance to study via
e-mail given in the Application Form. Candidates qualified to study will be asked to:
- online registration,
- submit full set of the original documents listed in Attachment no. 2,
by the deadlines indicated by the University authorities.