APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMMES (SECOND CYCLE STUDIES):
Application for Master's degree (second cycle studies) at Warsaw University of Life Sciences may be done via e-mail. It is the first step of admission procedure obligatory for candidates which applies with the rules not applicable to Polish nationals. NOTICE! This procedure does not apply to candidates for long cycle studies (Master's degree) in the field of veterinary medicine and second cycle studies (Master's degree) in Informatics and Econometrics, Specialization: Big Data Analytics.
- Submission of applications
At the stage of submitting application the following documents are required:
- Signed application form with a photograph attached;
- Original or certified copy of higher education diploma (a copy of the original certified with the seal of the institution/university that has issued it.) entitling to undertake second cycle studies in the country of its issue. Document must be legalized or legalization must be replaced by an apostille certificate attached to it;
- Supplement/transcript of records to the higher education diploma (a specification including the subjects taken, number of hours and grades). Document must be legalized or legalization must be replaced by an apostille certificate attached to it;
- Copy of secondary school leaving certificate – document entitling to undertake studies in the country of its issue. On request the applicant is obliged to provide legalization or apostille;
- Copy of document confirming the knowledge of English ;
- Copy of valid passport or other document confirming the identity of the candidate (the original document is to be presented upon arrival);
- Copy of certificate from consulate confirming Polish descent or Polish Charter, if the candidate holds one;
- Translation into Polish of documents issued in languages other than Polish or English. The translation shall be made or certified by the Polish Consul or by a Polish sworn translator entered into the list of sworn translators of Polish Ministry of Justice.
Detailed information on legalization of diploma is to be found on the webpage of Ministry of Science and Higher Education:
The documents should be sent to:
Biuro Spraw Studenckich (Office for Students Affairs)
Szkoła Główna Gospodarstwa Wiejskiego w Warszawie
E-mail address: email@example.com
with the title: “REKRUTACJA – ENROLLMENT”
- Consideration of application
Applications are considered by the Dean of the Faculty and Rector for Didactics, who will decide whether or not the Candidate will be accepted.
- Admission results
WULS - SGGW will inform the Candidates about the decision on acceptance to study via
e-mail given in the Application Form. Candidates qualified to study will be asked to:
- online registration,
- submit full set of the original documents,
by the deadlines indicated by the University authorities.