- MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMMES (SECOND CYCLE STUDIES)
The following documents should be submitted by accepted Candidates (after admission results):
- Signed application form (Attachment No. 1) with a photograph attached;
- Original version of higher education diploma, together with supplement/ transcript of records (a specification including the subjects taken, number of hours and grades), entitling to undertake second cycle studies in the country of its issue. The Diploma must be legalized or legalization must be replaced by an apostille certificate attached to it;
- Original of secondary school leaving certificate – document entitling to undertake studies in the country of its issue. On request the applicant is obliged to provide legalization or apostille;
- CV in Polish or English;
- Copy of document confirming the knowledge of English (Attachment No. 3) (the original document is to be presented upon arrival);
- Copy of certificate from consulate confirming Polish descent or Polish Charter, if the candidate holds one (the original document is to be presented upon arrival);
- Copy of valid passport (page with photo) or other document confirming the identity of the candidate (the original document is to be presented upon arrival);
- Copy of valid visa or other document confirming residence permit, if the candidate is obliged to have it (the original document is to be presented upon arrival);
- 2 up-to-date photographs in accordance with requirements for the Polish ID and the same photograph attached to the application in electronic version;
- Medical statement translated into Polish, certifying that there are no contraindications to undertake the studies at the chosen faculty;
- Copy of document confirming an insurance:
- Foreigners from the UE member states or EFTA member states are obliged to present The European Health Insurance Card, issued in the country of origin.
- Foreigners from countries other than EU member states or EFTA member states are obliged to have an insurance policy against sickness and accidents or sign an agreement on voluntary health insurance in Narodowy Fundusz Zdrowia (the Polish National Health Fund) immediately after starting the studies. If you are considered to be of Polish descent according to regulations on repatriation, the fees are paid by the university.
- Translation into Polish of documents issued in languages other than Polish or English. The translation shall be made or certified by the Polish Consul or by a Polish sworn translator entered into the list of sworn translators of Polish Ministry of Justice.
Download - list of required documents (Attachment No. 2).