- MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMMES (SECOND CYCLE STUDIES)
The following documents should be submitted by accepted Candidates (after admission results):
- Signed application form with a current photograph attached;
- Original or certified copy of higher education diploma (a copy of the original certified with the seal of the institution/university that has issued it.) entitling to undertake second cycle studies in the country of its issue. Document must be legalized or legalization must be replaced by an apostille certificate attached to it - read more about legalization;
- Supplement/transcript of records to the higher education diploma (a specification including the subjects taken, number of hours and grades). Document must be legalized or legalization must be replaced by an apostille certificate attached to it - read more about legalization;
- Original of secondary school leaving certificate – document entitling to undertake studies in the country of its issue. On request the applicant is obliged to provide legalization or apostille;
- Copy of document confirming the knowledge of English (the original document must be presented);
- Copy of valid passport (page with photo) or other document confirming the identity of the candidate (the original document is to be presented);
- Copy of valid visa or other document confirming residence permit, if the candidate is obliged to have it (the original document must be presented);
- 1 up-to-date photographs in accordance with requirements for the Polish ID and the same photograph attached to the application in electronic version;
- Medical statement translated into Polish, certifying that there are no contraindications to undertake the studies at the chosen field of study;
- Copy of document confirming an insurance - read more;
- Copy of certificate from consulate confirming Polish descent or Polish Charter, if the candidate holds one (the original document must be presented);
- Translation into Polish of documents issued in languages other than Polish or English. The translation shall be made or certified by the Polish Consul or by a Polish sworn translator entered into the list of sworn translators of Polish Ministry of Justice.
At the request of the Recruitment Committee Candidate is required to present the Recognition Statement issued by Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange including information confirming that the diploma gives the right to apply to second cycle studies (Master's degree).
Procedure is described at: https://nawa.gov.pl/en/recognition/how-to-obtain-a-recognition-statement